Photos from Flickr
- hoyasaxa on Measured divestment proposal shows promise
- Georgetown Voice: Capital Cannabis – The campaign to legalize marijuana in Washington, D.C. | DCMJ on Capital Cannabis: The campaign to legalize marijuana in Washington, D.C.
- Nick on Capital Cannabis: The campaign to legalize marijuana in Washington, D.C.
- look at this on Smoke them out! A modest proposal to rid Georgetown of gays
- Colleen's Aunt on Day Tripper: I won’t be home for Christmas
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
GU John Doe
Social workers at Georgetown University Hospital are still working to determine the identity of a head trauma patient who has been at the hospital since March 25.
Last Friday, the hospital released a photograph of the man to local radio station WTOP, hoping that someone who knew the patient would be able to identify him.
“We’ve had some inquiries from the D.C. area, as well as out of the area,” Georgetown University Hospital Director of Media Relations Marianne Worley said.
Although Worley declined to comment on specific leads, she did say that most from outside the D.C. area came from the southern United States, as well as one from Central America.
The patient, who responds to some English and Spanish, is learning to speak again. If he is not identified soon, he will be transferred to another facility for speech therapy. The hospital does not have a set deadline for his release, according to Worley.