Welcome to “And-Ones,” the Voice’s post-game notebook for all news, stats, and notes following each Georgetown men’s basketball game.
Senior guard D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera tied his career-high with 33 points in the Hoyas’ victory. His 33 points were the most scored by a player in a Big East game this season.
- Reggie Cameron also scored a career-high with 15 points. Cameron’s previous career-high of 14 points also came at Madison Square Garden against Wisconsin earlier this season.
- The Hoyas scored their most points in a game this season with 93. It’s the most the Hoyas have scored in a game since they scored 95 at Marquette in an overtime victory last season on Jan. 24. The Hoyas haven’t scored that many in regulation since they scored 92 against FIU during the 2013-14 season.
- Freshman forward Marcus Derrickson missed Wednesday’s game after banging knees during practice earlier this week. He is day-to-day.
- Sophomore forward Paul White underwent hip surgery earlier Wednesday. He will miss the remainder of the 2015-2016 campaign.
- After Georgetown’s win Wednesday, St. John’s now leads the all-time series 55-49 between the two schools. Georgetown is now 85-76 all-time in games played at Madison Square Garden.
- For those gambling aficionados, Georgetown entered Wednesday’s game as nine-point favorites. The over/under was 139.