Welcome to “And-Ones,” the Voice’s post-game notebook for all news, stats, and notes following each Georgetown men’s basketball game.
- Sophomore guard and walk-on Ra’Mond Hines made his first appearance for the Georgetown in the final minute of Wednesday night’s game. Hines has suited up for the Hoyas since their March 1 contest against Marquette due to the Hoyas being down to eight scholarship players with the absence of senior center Bradley Hayes and sophomore forwards Paul White and Akoy Agau.
Georgetown earned its first win against DePaul in the Big East Tournament, who they have faced only one other time, a 60-56 loss in 2014. The Hoyas are 28-7 all-time against the Blue Demons.
- The Hoyas have an all-time record of 83-76 at Madison Square Garden. Under Head Coach John Thompson III, they are 25-16.
- Georgetown has an all-time record of 52-29 in the Big East Tournament. The Hoyas have won seven championships total, more than any other league member.
- DePaul scored the fewest points in their Big East Tournament history with 53.
- For those gambling aficionados, Georgetown entered Wednesday’s game as 9-point favorites. The over/under was 142 points.