Welcome to “And-Ones,” the Voice’s post-game notebook for all news, stats, and notes following each Georgetown men’s basketball game.
- Georgetown junior forward Isaac Copeland recorded his first career double-double on Tuesday, posting 13 points and 13 rebounds.
- Georgetown is now the only Big East team to have suffered a loss this season, as No. 22 Creighton (2-0, Big East) defeated No. 9 Wisconsin (1-1, Big Ten) last night.
- Georgetown outscored Maryland by 20 points from the free-throw line, shooting 37-42 (88.1 percent) to Maryland’s 17-22 (77.3 percent).
- Maryland now leads the all-time series between the two schools 38-27.
- Maryland outscored Georgetown 36-18 in the paint, and 31-12 in bench points.
- There were 29 combined foul calls in the first half, and 56 total for the game.
- For the betting aficionados, Georgetown entered the game as -5.5 favorites.