Welcome to “And-Ones,” the Voice’s post-game notebook for all news, stats, and notes following each Georgetown men’s basketball game.
- Sophomore forward Paul White did not play due to lingering issues with his hip. The same injury has forced White to miss five games already, including the first four games of the season.
- Wednesday’s game was the first time in four games that senior center Bradley Hayes did not finish with double-digit rebounds. Hayes had six rebounds to go along with eight points, three blocks, and two assists.
- Georgetown is 23-14 all-time in Big East conference regular season openers. The Hoyas are 9-3 under Head Coach John Thompson III.
- Georgetown leads the all-time series against DePaul 26-7. The Hoyas are undefeated all-time, 12-0, against DePaul in Big East regular season play.
- For those gambling aficionados, Georgetown entered Wednesday night’s game as 4-point favorites. The over/under was 142 points.