Welcome to “And-Ones,” the Voice’s post-game notebook for all news, stats, and notes following each Georgetown men’s basketball game.
Georgetown attempted 31 three-pointers in the game, tied for sixth-most in a regulation game in program history.
- Isaac Copeland made his first field goal in 94 game minutes on Saturday, hitting a corner three with 19:00 remaining in the game.
- DePaul Head Coach Dave Leitao was ejected with 3:04 to play after picking up his second technical of the game. He declined to comment on the matter post-game.
- D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera’s eight assists to no turnovers constituted a career best assist-to-turnover ratio.
- Sophomore forward Paul White missed his third consecutive game due to a hip injury. White has missed seven games total this season due to the injury, including the first four of the season.
- For those gambling aficionados, Georgetown entered Saturday’s game as 10.0-point favorites.