Photos from Flickr
- Students, GUPD express concerns about SafeRides system on
- Walk This Way: Female students subjected to sexual harassment by construction workers on
- GU Pride approved to host IgnatianQ conference on campus on
- The Sports Sermon: Serie A isn’t dead on
- Unplugged: A good cup of coffee is hard to find on campus on
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Fall Fashion: Breaking the Fall
This year, to up the ante for our annual Fall Fashion issue, we returned to the simplicity of the early ‘90s with modern touches and more attitude.
The looks feature more raw materials: cotton, wool, denim, and leather. You won’t find many logos on the clothes. It’s not about being conspicuous; it’s about being comfortable and confident. You don’t need to look glam to look great.
There is enough deconstruction (rolled up cutoffs, ripped off sleeves, upside down jean jackets) in these garments that instead of simply wearing them, you make them work for you. It’s about beauty through function.
So this season, instead of “dressing for success,” dress for yourself
Produced by Nico Dodd
Directed by Antwaun Sargent
Photographed by Lexie Herman
Modeled by Alana Blaylock, Alison Jordan & Arthur Colker
Styled by Lauren D’Souza, Sooji Kim, Katherine Shabalov & Stefane Victor
Makeup By Neha Ghanshamdas