Photos from Flickr
- hoyasaxa on Measured divestment proposal shows promise
- Georgetown Voice: Capital Cannabis – The campaign to legalize marijuana in Washington, D.C. | DCMJ on Capital Cannabis: The campaign to legalize marijuana in Washington, D.C.
- Nick on Capital Cannabis: The campaign to legalize marijuana in Washington, D.C.
- look at this on Smoke them out! A modest proposal to rid Georgetown of gays
- Colleen's Aunt on Day Tripper: I won’t be home for Christmas
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Fall Fashion 2011
Let’s face it, after September, Washington gets cold and rainy. It can be really easy to fall into the habit of bundling up without thinking about what you’re putting on. Colorful wool, patterned tights, and thoughtful layering can look great and stave off drizzle to boot. As we segue from fall to winter, rest assured these looks are impervious to the cold.
Outfits that are put together help shake up the Fall style slump – jeans, t-shirt, scarf, repeat. Resist looking drab in vintage style patterns with rich colors and cozy cuts.