Photos from Flickr
- University unveils latest details on Georgetown’s newest dorms | Vox Populi on GU holds first student forum on Ryan-Mulledy renovations
- Georgetown does pretty well in this year’s college rankings | Vox Populi on Trailblazing: A new path for collegiate scholarships
- HALFTIME – Under the Covers: Somewhere Over the Rainbow on Under the Covers: Somewhere over the rainbow, the color gray is the warmest of all
- Heather Garrabrant on ‘I Can’t Allow My Grief to Stop Me From Living My Life’
- This Week in the Voice: A deeper look at the NHS | Vox Populi on Sneak peek of the Healey Family Student Center
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Fall Fashion 2011
Let’s face it, after September, Washington gets cold and rainy. It can be really easy to fall into the habit of bundling up without thinking about what you’re putting on. Colorful wool, patterned tights, and thoughtful layering can look great and stave off drizzle to boot. As we segue from fall to winter, rest assured these looks are impervious to the cold.
Outfits that are put together help shake up the Fall style slump – jeans, t-shirt, scarf, repeat. Resist looking drab in vintage style patterns with rich colors and cozy cuts.