Photos from Flickr
- GU Pride hosts ninth annual Georgetown Drag Ball : Vox Populi – The Georgetown Voice Blog on Community effort needed to curb cissexism at Georgetown
- HALFTIME – Submit to the Voice’s Photo Contest on 2013 Voice Photo Contest Winners
- Brad on Kennedy Institute to begin new MOOC next Tuesday
- GU Fossil Free Members Three of 371 to be Arrested at White House | GU Fossil Free on Carrying On: Ziptied to the cause
- Georgetown Celebrates 10th Annual Rigby Weekend : Vox Populi – The Georgetown Voice Blog on The story behind Daniel Rigby’s life and death, and what’s happening to off-campus life
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Fall Fashion 2011
Let’s face it, after September, Washington gets cold and rainy. It can be really easy to fall into the habit of bundling up without thinking about what you’re putting on. Colorful wool, patterned tights, and thoughtful layering can look great and stave off drizzle to boot. As we segue from fall to winter, rest assured these looks are impervious to the cold.
Outfits that are put together help shake up the Fall style slump – jeans, t-shirt, scarf, repeat. Resist looking drab in vintage style patterns with rich colors and cozy cuts.