Photos from Flickr
- Saying no to the dress: Sweatpants not a default, but a statement on
- GU students must answer call to implement national service year on
- Inhofe’s appointment jeopardizes nation’s fight against climate change on
- Sabra protests put strengths and dangers of Israel BDS on display on
- Carrying On: Religion inciting inner conflict on
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Fall Fashion 2011
Let’s face it, after September, Washington gets cold and rainy. It can be really easy to fall into the habit of bundling up without thinking about what you’re putting on. Colorful wool, patterned tights, and thoughtful layering can look great and stave off drizzle to boot. As we segue from fall to winter, rest assured these looks are impervious to the cold.
Outfits that are put together help shake up the Fall style slump – jeans, t-shirt, scarf, repeat. Resist looking drab in vintage style patterns with rich colors and cozy cuts.