Photos from Flickr
- New policy helps freshmen recover from early mistakes on
- GU’s proposed third-year meal plan extorts students, demands action on
- Where to draw the line: Cultural groups on campus create an atmosphere of exclusion on
- University considering third-year meal plan requirement, GUSA to challenge on
- Students, GUPD express concerns about SafeRides system on
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Fall Fashion 2011
Let’s face it, after September, Washington gets cold and rainy. It can be really easy to fall into the habit of bundling up without thinking about what you’re putting on. Colorful wool, patterned tights, and thoughtful layering can look great and stave off drizzle to boot. As we segue from fall to winter, rest assured these looks are impervious to the cold.
Outfits that are put together help shake up the Fall style slump – jeans, t-shirt, scarf, repeat. Resist looking drab in vintage style patterns with rich colors and cozy cuts.