Photos from Flickr
- Concerned on Got 99 problems and one percent feminism is all of them
- Me on The six stages of finals
- Ummm on University mandates third-year housing requirement
- Disappointed on Got 99 problems and one percent feminism is all of them
- Got 99 problems and one-percent feminism is all of them | Feminists-at-Large on Got 99 problems and one percent feminism is all of them
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Fall Fashion 2011
Let’s face it, after September, Washington gets cold and rainy. It can be really easy to fall into the habit of bundling up without thinking about what you’re putting on. Colorful wool, patterned tights, and thoughtful layering can look great and stave off drizzle to boot. As we segue from fall to winter, rest assured these looks are impervious to the cold.
Outfits that are put together help shake up the Fall style slump – jeans, t-shirt, scarf, repeat. Resist looking drab in vintage style patterns with rich colors and cozy cuts.