Photos from Flickr
- Office of Residential living to offer different housing options next year on
- Teaching an approach to life on
- Serving Up Justice: Aramark workers call for equal treatment on
- Voice cartoon sparks dialogue concerning issues of diversity and unconscious bias on
- The Carroll Fellows: Georgetown’s elite academics on
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Fall Fashion 2011
Let’s face it, after September, Washington gets cold and rainy. It can be really easy to fall into the habit of bundling up without thinking about what you’re putting on. Colorful wool, patterned tights, and thoughtful layering can look great and stave off drizzle to boot. As we segue from fall to winter, rest assured these looks are impervious to the cold.
Outfits that are put together help shake up the Fall style slump – jeans, t-shirt, scarf, repeat. Resist looking drab in vintage style patterns with rich colors and cozy cuts.